Idea Validation service in a Nutshell
Has your team developed an idea that you want to explore further? Want to assess the potential of an idea before investing in its development?
Promising ideas are validated in depth by investigating their market relevance, technical feasibility, and business potential. We also analyze potential solutions’ sustainability from an environmental, economic, and social perspective.
A fully validated product concept
A report that summarizes all aspects of the potential business
An overview of relevant sustainability action items
A decision deck for internal stakeholders
Idea Validation service in Detail
Does the market need the product?
- Conduction of qualitative and quantitative user research
- Definition of a value proposition
- Analysis of market trends and competitive landscape
Can the product be built?
- Development of a product concept
- Scoping and definition of the technical architecture
- Development of a product roadmap
Can the business be profitable?
- Calculation of a business case
- Creation of an internal pitch deck
- Overview of the project plan and necessary investment
Is the plan sustainable?
- Mapping out the intersection of SDGs and the business model
- Challenging the product to avoid greenwashing
- Outline of the product impact and preparation of sustainable product development
Examples of delivered Idea Validations
Discover other services
Combining your internal data with our market and startup research we develop opportunities for further top-line growth.View Research Sprint
Ready to discuss your ideas?
Idea validation is a crucial part of innovation. It assesses the potential of new products based on facts rather than on gut feelings.
Head of VD