What do we do to
High-level product concept
- Analysis of your company's impact areas in terms of sustainability
- Display of the biggest impact areas and deliver a climate scoring
- Defining potential ideas to resolve sustainability challenges in the impact areas
Fully validated product concept
- Assessment of the product’s impact from an economical, environmental, and social perspective and its relation to the SDGs:
- Mapping out the intersection of SDGs and the business model
- Challenging and adapting the product or idea to avoid green washing
- Outline of the impact of the product and preparation of sustainable product development
Product live in the market
- Setting up of sustainability measurements and goals
- Applying state-of-the-art and project tailored tech stack
- Development of carbon-aware and energy efficient digital products
- Applying the most energy efficient technologies
- Measuring the CO2 footprint of the product, avoiding and reducing unnecessary emissions
- Deployment of the product on a sustainable infrastructure
Leaders for Climate Action
Fighting climate change is not a solo journey. We joined Leaders for Climate Actions to ensure that our journey to become a net-zero company is transparent and up to the highest standard. We focus on collaboration with other businesses to contribute to fight against climate change.
Our most recent completed steps:
Measured and understood our full scope of carbon footprint.
Applied sustainablity priniclples in our office.
Set up a policy for responsible business travel.
Ready to discuss your ideas?
Idea validation is a crucial part of innovation. It assesses the potential of new products based on facts rather than on gut feelings.
Head of Venture Development