What do we do to
High-level product concept
- Analysis of your company's impact areas in terms of sustainability
- Display of the biggest impact areas and deliver a climate scoring
- Defining potential ideas to resolve sustainability challenges in the impact areas
Fully validated product concept
- Assessment of the product’s impact from an economical, environmental, and social perspective and its relation to the SDGs:
- Mapping out the intersection of SDGs and the business model
- Challenging and adapting the product or idea to avoid green washing
- Outline of the impact of the product and preparation of sustainable product development
Product live in the market
- Setting up of sustainability measurements and goals
- Applying state-of-the-art and project tailored tech stack
- Development of carbon-aware and energy efficient digital products
- Applying the most energy efficient technologies
- Measuring the CO2 footprint of the product, avoiding and reducing unnecessary emissions
- Deployment of the product on a sustainable infrastructure
Our latest whitepaper on sustainability
In order to stay competitive and successful in today’s environment, most organisations cannot rely on ‘business-as-usual’ anymore. Nowadays, everyone is speaking of the need for ‘sustainable innovation’ or even ‘sustainable digital innovation’. But what is sustainable innovation really? Where does it originate from? What does it mean to take sustainability into consideration for innovation processes?
Leaders for Climate Action
Fighting climate change is not a solo journey. We joined Leaders for Climate Actions to ensure that our journey to become a net-zero company is transparent and up to the highest standard. We focus on collaboration with other businesses to contribute to fight against climate change.
Our most recent completed steps:
Measured and understood our full scope of carbon footprint.
Applied sustainablity priniclples in our office.
Set up a policy for responsible business travel.
Ready to discuss your ideas?
Idea validation is a crucial part of innovation. It assesses the potential of new products based on facts rather than on gut feelings.
Head of Venture Development