Research Sprint in a Nutshell
Want to diversify your product portolio? Do you already have a general direction? Or do you want to translate big challenges like sustainability into opportunities for growth?
Together we analyse the market, current trends, and your impact areas. Combining your internal data we develop opportunities for further top-line growth.
- A research report covering market and tech trends.
- A set of high-level ideas (incl. problems and solutions description, climate scoring)
- A prioritisation of ideas
Research Sprint service in Detail
Discover the Problem
Broad analysis of context, market and users
- Understanding the strategic context
- Review and harmonization of existing ideas
- A defined go-to-market strategy
Define The Problem
Narrow analysis of opportunity areas
- Conduction of qualitative and quantitative user research
- Conversion of problems into opportunity areas
- Ideation and scoping of solutions
Synthesis and Decision
Summary of the research sprint
- Structured assessment of identified business opportunities
- Prioritization based on impact, confidence and effort
- Preparation of a validation plan
Examples of delivered Research Sprints
We brainstormed ideas that would expand nexmart’s business into the circular economy.nexMart: Circular Economy
Discover other services
In depth idea validation by investigating their relevance to potential customers, business potential, feasibility, and sustainability.View Idea Validation
We bring the product to life. With a cross-functional team we develop and launch the new product and continuously implement user feedback.View Product Builder
Interested in exploring new opportunities? Let’s talk!
Idea validation is a crucial part of innovation. It assesses the potential of new products based on facts rather than on gut feelings.
We are happy to get in touch!