Sustainability Sprint service in a Nutshell
Set of methods aimed at understanding users needs, sustainability goals, and exploring opportunities for social, cultural and human capital
- circular flows
- service flip
- regenerative thinking
Finding achievable opportunities and defining circularity challenge you are looking to solve (based on your use cases)
- Circular buy-in
- Circular business model canvas
- Creating sustainable brand promise
Low-fi prototyping and testing of concepts using different creativity techniques involving different stakeholders for feedback
- Circular brainstorming
- prioritizing concepts based on their impact
- Deep dive into different circular design methods and how to apply them based on examples from your company.
- Exploration different approaches and learn when best to use them.
- Workshop report covering all steps & handouts and materials for later usage, tested low-fidelity prototypes.
Discover other services
Combining your internal data with our market and startup research we develop opportunities for further top-line growth.View Research Sprint
We bring the product to life. With a cross-functional team we develop and launch the new product and continuously implement user feedback.View Product Builder
Ready to discuss your ideas?
Idea validation is a crucial part of innovation. It assesses the potential of new products based on facts rather than on gut feelings.
Head of VD