Sustainability workshop service in a nutshell
- Value chain analysis to find sustainability gaps
- Stakeholder mapping to get system perspective
- Analysis of competition and regulations to identify opportunities and boundaries
- User interview guidelines
- Profound understanding about industry and potential sustainability gaps
- Qualitative interview to assess stakeholder views (experts, users & stakeholders)
- Prioritize sustainability gaps according to research finding
- Conversion of sustainability gaps into opportunity areas
- Identification of value chain steps with highest sustainability potential
- Definition of relevant HMW questions
- Ideation & scoping of solutions
- Development of high-level service or product concept incl. updated process and stakeholder map
- Updated value chain
- Lo-fi prototype of possible sustainable business model
- >3 identified business opportunities
- High-level sustainability impact assessment
- Prioritization of opportunities based on impact, confidence and effort
- Preparation of validation plan
- Identification of feasible, desirable, viable & sustainable business opportunities
Discover other services
Combining your internal data with our market and startup research we develop opportunities for further top-line growth.
Whether the product extends your existing product portfolio or creates a new separate entity, our in-house designers and developers can bring the product concept to life.
Would you like to validate your idea with us? Write us!
Idea validation is a crucial part of innovation. It assesses the potential of new products based on facts rather than on gut feelings.