Senior Venture Development Manager (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about taking ownership in the founding of an innovative venture focused on sustainability?
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- A master’s degree in management, economics, innovation, engineering, or a related field
- At least five years of relevant work experience in consulting, venture building, product development, project management, or tech startups
- Fully fluent in German and English; other languages are a plus
NICE TO HAVE:
- You are a generalist with founding experience
- You can take complex problems and break them down into actionable steps and a project plan
- You have an in-depth understanding of digital innovation
- Your performance in an academic and professional capacity is always outstanding
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Establishing entirely new business models for B2B customers or our parent company Viessmann
- Lead cross-functional teams to transform ideation insights and concepts into new businesses
- Project management of the venture development process - drive the project from a business perspective, scope out deliverables and define project timelines
- Preparing strategic documents, presentations, handovers, and venture pitch decks for board meetings and do-or-die sessions
- Being the main point of contact for our clients
- Ensuring smooth collaboration within the team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, including:
- A personal learning budget
- An opt-in pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
The Venture Development team at wattx drives the transition from prototype to venture. The team brings early products to market by identifying new business opportunities, exploring market potentials, and shaping new business models.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Next, we prototype, vet, and develop the solutions that evolve from these sessions and develop them as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.