Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities as part of climony team
- 5+ years of professional experience as a frontend engineer with react
- 2+ years of working experience in building highly scalable mobile apps with react-native
- You write clean and easily maintainable code covered by automated tests
- You know React Native Stylesheets and CSS on an advanced level
- You have the ability to solve cross-platform compatibility and client-side performance issues
- You worked with Storybook or similar UI component workshop systems
- You worked with state management systems like Redux Toolkit intensively before
- You deployed & maintained mobile apps in the AppStore & PlayStore before and know about best practices & guidelines
- You have a heart for older end-user devices and try to make your best possible in order to support them
- You have good organizational skills, attention to detail, a secret love for documentation, and strong QA skills
- You communicate transparently, proactively, and effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Qualifications we are looking for
- Develop and maintain our mobile application (Android & iOS) by writing clean, sustainable frontend code
- Play a proactive role in making the best architectural & technology decisions together with the technical team (high tech-standards, long-term scalability, sustainable code)
- Play a key role across the application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Maintain, debug & optimize our applications’ performance
- Work closely with the rest of the product team to plan new features
- Oversee the compliance of our apps with established quality standards
- Always implement state-of-the-art applications, protocols & technologies
- Stay informed about new technology trends
What we offer
A competitive compensation package, including:
- Personal learning budget
- An opt-in pension plan
- 30 vacation days
A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work from most of the time
- Collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
Be part of a climate tech venture tackling households’ CO2 emissions
We are a B2C climate tech venture based in Berlin. - A team of designers, developers, marketers and data scientists driven by one mission: empowering millions of people to adopt a better lifestyle for our planet.. with joy and ease!
As a spin-off of wattx -Viessmann’s company builder- we are a corporate venture which offers the flat hierarchies and quick decision making of a startup together with the stability of a long established, long-term thinking family company.
Our tech team enjoys developing great technology while working with impact and purpose. If you do too, keep reading, this might be for you!
Feel free to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes.
Note: We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.