Product Manager (f/m/d)
Are you able to find solutions that satisfy both user and business goals?
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in building (B2B) digital products and technologies.
- Expertise in building a product, from conception to launch, while balancing business requirements with user needs.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (English and German).
- Technical know-how, meaning you understand concepts and the difference between frontend and backend, APIs, AI, ML, IoT, etc.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in collaborating and leading cross-functional (and remote) teams with internal team members and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of analytics software, which enables you to make data-driven decisions in design discussions.
- You can navigate your workload flexibly and deliver your results within the set time frames.
- Always having an eye for the product vision.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Driving new, digital products forward.
- Working with external stakeholders to identify business goals and ways to achieve them.
- Working closely with our UX designers to identify customer problems in the sustainability and tech spaces.
- Collaborating with our designers & engineers to find the best solutions and create prioritized feature lists.
- Managing the backlog and planning development sprints with the engineering team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, including:
- A personal learning budget
- An opt-in pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
The User Experience team at wattx consists of Product Managers and Product Designers. We are an international bunch of people with different backgrounds and skill sets, where each team member is remarkable in their own right. We focus on delivering the best experience possible for our users and external partners across our products. Not only that, but we bring joy and value to them and make it easy for people to enjoy the products we create every day.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Next, we prototype, vet, and develop the solutions that evolve from these sessions and develop them as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.