Product Design Intern (f/m/d)
Are you curious about different industries and want to design digital products that people actually use?
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in HMI/Design or similar,
- Enjoy cooperating with team members and external stakeholders, and are interested in working with cross-functional (and remote) teams.
- Have experience working with design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- You are fluent in English and German.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in web design (Webflow), motion design, and content creation for Instagram and TikTok.
- Having fun in content creation and not being shy in front of the camera once in a while (you don't have to be an influencer, though).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Planning and delivery of the design assets, starting from wireframes and quick concepts to high-fidelity designs which can be handed over to the engineering team.
- Advocating the user for both external and internal projects.
- Working closely with other product designers and product managers to identify customer problems.
- Collaboration with product managers and engineers to find the best solutions.
- Communicating results in compelling ways to the product team and external stakeholders.
- Working on marketing tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package, including:
- Company benefits
- 30 vacation days per year
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
The User Experience team at wattx consists of Product Managers and Product Designers. We are an international bunch of people with different backgrounds and skill sets, where each team member is remarkable in their own right. We focus on delivering the best experience possible for our users and external partners across our products. Not only that, but we bring joy and value to them and make it easy for people to enjoy the products we create every day.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating a real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Next, we prototype, vet, and develop the solutions that evolve from these sessions and develop them as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.